Practice Re-boot for Practitioners with Lori Vashaw BS, CN
Time & Location
About the Event
Practice Re-boot for Practitioners
with Lori Vashaw BS, CN
This is a 7.5-hour class presented in 2 sessions:
- Saturday, April 24, 1-5 pm, and
- Sunday, April 25, 9am-12:30pm
- Online streaming or in-person in Oswego, NY
- The last ½ hour of each session is a Q & A open to all attendees
Are you surviving or thriving in your current practice structure? Let’s review the following together:
- The current business culture and your online presence. Do you have a shopping cart online?
- Your practice structure and how to regain your losses
- New patient/client generation through multiple strategies
- What separates you and your services from other practitioners? Why are you special? How do you customize nutritional programs in this online world?
- How to conduct an efficient online, distance office visit and correctly following up for commitment, retention and compliance
- The benefits of using “old doctor” strategies such as assessment of the Tongue, Skin, and Nails
- Recommending simple home remedies that have worked for generations
- Services that increase revenue and don’t require your direct participation
- Residual income
- Office staff, procedures, and streamlining your business
- Are you ready for immediate changes that will increase your profit margins?
- Safely using herbs in your practice
- When to use herbs to spark existing and new protocols.
Registration fee: $150 per person
All registration is done at Riverview Wellness Center 315-343-9975 or use the register link below.