Fri, Feb 05 | Online Event
Optimizing Digestion and Liver Function for Better Health
Event presented by Dr. Annette Schippel
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Feb 05, 2021, 4:00 PM – Feb 06, 2021, 12:30 PM
About the event
This event is presented by Dr. Annette Schippel and is a 2-day presentation. The dates and times are:
- February 5th, 4:00 PM- 8:00 PM
- February 6th, 8:30 AM- 12:30 PM
This presentation will cover:
- Review healthy GI function
- Review the role of the liver and its relationship to the endocrine system and digestion
- Review the influence the spine has on organ function
- What are the common disorders talked about today and what do they mean: GERD, SIBO, leaky gut syndrome, diverticulitis, etc.
- What is the connection to our immune system and brain health?
- Evaluation via lab results and common related symptoms along with a spinal exam
- Prioritize findings to determine the best support
- Learn about specific nutritional and herbal supplements that can help restore optimal health to the gut and liver
- Tips for patient management that includes dietary and lifestyle recommendations
- Gain new insights to apply to patients immediately
Click here to register for this event.