Immunobowl: The Role of Body Systems in Immune Health
Time & Location
About the Event
This event is a 2-day presentation:
- February 26th, 2:00 PM- 7:30 PM CST
- February 27th, 9:00 AM- 1:15 PM CST
Every single body system plays a role in our immune health. Therefore, it is important to keep our body systems in check to promote proper functioning and quality of life. Our speakers will cover specific systems, nutrients, herbs and situations as they relate to the immune system. An updated and practical perspective on wholistic approaches to supporting body systems will be presented by reviewing the current research and explaining how it pertains to immune support.
Gail Cresci, PhD, RD, LD, CNSC
Berris Burgoyne, ND, Dip Herb
Annette Schippel, DC
Robert Bonakdar, MD
Amanda Williams, ND, Dip Bot Med
Kerry Bone, BSc, Dip Phyto
Chris Bump, DC, MS, CNS
Jen Stagg, ND
Topics to be covered include:
• Gut Health
• Immune Support
• Immune Herb Differential
$49 HCP Early Bird through February 2nd
$69 HCP Regular Rate
$25 Clinic Staff or Student
Cancellation Policy: Attendees must cancel 24 hours prior to the event in order to obtain a full refund. There will be no refund provided if the attendee fails to attend.
Things to note for CE's:
• You must participate in both days of the virtual program in order to obtain your CE's. If you do not log into a CE portion of the program you will not be eligible for any CE's as no partial credit is given for this event.
• You must complete the quizzes at the end of each day and submit as proof of attendance. Quiz questions will be emailed to you after the event from Survey Monkey.
• You must be logged in via the GoToMeeting app or on the computer with the link provided in your confirmation email. You should not use the call-in number for the phone as we are unable to verify your attendance through this option.
8 Continuing Education Credits pending approval: DC, ND, LAc, CA LAc, CNS, ACBN, BCHN
This course is pending approval by the California Acupuncture Board, Provider Number #1516 for eight (8) hours of Category 1 continuing education.
Online credits are not accepted for DC in the following states: IN, KY, LA, MS, WI
Click here to register for this event.